Home About me Privacy Sitemaps Contact me My Culture and Blogging.: Readbud.com, what's wrong with you?Know the culture and learn blogging.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Readbud.com, what's wrong with you?

Readbud.com, what's wrong with you?
Perhaps some netter already on tau, what the heck readbud.com, more or less we will be paid the dollar if we've read the articles and gives rating.
But what makes me weird, lately the ads given the readbud start bit, whereas a month ago one day can click about 30 ads.
But now only 2 ads are given the readbud, weird and makes me confused, what's probably because I was earning close to $ 50.00
Because the withdrawal limits in readbud least $ 50.00, if my friend had the same thing with me, please share.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template PingooIgloo by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to

TOP