Home About me Privacy Sitemaps Contact me My Culture and Blogging.: Directories like tongue connector to the search engines.Know the culture and learn blogging.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Directories like tongue connector to the search engines.

blog search directory
Directories like tongue connector to the search engines.
Directory is a tongue connector into a search engine that's probably the phrase I want to say.
Perhaps the directory is no longer strange to you, and this article I provide for specific new learning to make blogs, and how to fast look-ups in the search engines.
If we talk about SEO, must be familiar with the term directory.

According to the news that I can, in addition to promoting the blog directory blog also helps speed up the newborn to the search engine index.
A month ago I had to prove, that time I just create a blog and it was also my immediate list to Google add-url, as well as direct verification.
But after all right, I checked the front page of Google and typing a new URL that I make, when it was strange that I have not been to the URL in the Google index, but was 2 days.
By the 3rd day, I registered my blog to the directory Bloggernity one, and more about 15 directories that I use that time.
It felt good after registering the blog to directories, in minutes a new blog I made directly to the search engine index.
Maybe that's all I can point out about the directory, if there is going to follow the way I please, and if there is going to complete this article please, it's my hope.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template PingooIgloo by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to

TOP