Home About me Privacy Sitemaps Contact me My Culture and Blogging.: Valentine's ups and downs of the day.Know the culture and learn blogging.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentine's ups and downs of the day.

blogging
Valentine's ups and downs of the day.
Every human being has the right to love someone and in love with someone.
Since it was the destiny of the gods, that human beings created in pairs to each other between men and women.
Someone will be happy when making love with her boyfriend let alone happen tomorrow on the 14th February where every young couple celebrated as a day of love valentine's day say yes, for those who celebrate ...!
My own response to this Valentine's Day, a day of mediocre no special day for me.

Although most people on 14 February at make a very historic moment for every person who has been spilling love to love someone who is in love.
Actually I myself have a boyfriend, but the distance is so far away so I can not celebrate Valentine's Day, the celebration over the phone but just be honest I was very sad.
There may also be that a broken heart, so not very enthusiastic in welcoming valentine.

2 comments:

ireng_ajah February 15, 2010 at 9:19 PM  

agree with you bro. valentine day is not important day. everyday is love..

aldrix February 15, 2010 at 10:31 PM  

hello sir..
long time no see and visiting here,
sorry, actually i was really busy.. but keep enjoy with your post today.. ! good luck..

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template PingooIgloo by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to

TOP