Home About me Privacy Sitemaps Contact me My Culture and Blogging.: Difficult to find work in the year 2010.Know the culture and learn blogging.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Difficult to find work in the year 2010.

blogger pemula
Difficult to find work in the year 2010.
Indeed this article is not related to SEO techniques, banklinks, traffic blogs.
I just inspired with events this afternoon, when I played in a mall.
Since the duration of the free market, many companies are loss and layoffs resulted in bulk.
Exactly when I rest at a bus stop, I met another young man who bewailed his fate with a letter of job application.

I finally talked to the child, he complained had there all day here to apply for jobs at the company but the result is empty.
According to her explanation for the ability to apply the answer from the company in the capital city of Jakarta same can be said or did not receive the new employee will even have employee reductions.
I also listened to sad stories of these children, when he graduated Bachelor.
4 years involved with the book, but all in vain.
I think there's a free market influence.
Is this problem will drag on, let's hope these kids give way quickly in the light

2 comments:

Saung Web March 2, 2010 at 10:48 PM  

Hehe.. jangan putus asa sob.. terus berupaya dibarengi doa..

Ari March 3, 2010 at 3:12 PM  

We have to do something else, instead of trying to find a job. Like blogging, maybe we can earn some money from it.

Success for you Bro...

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template PingooIgloo by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to

TOP