Home About me Privacy Sitemaps Contact me My Culture and Blogging.: Real estate desires of each person.Know the culture and learn blogging.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Real estate desires of each person.

Real EstateDream house and dream home.
Real estate is the desire of each person, especially those rich, not the desires of people like me destitute.
Each person would have wanted a decent place to live in the occupied.
A family say has not been perfect if the family still living in rented house.
Although you've worked as an office employee, civil servant, is still in poor families say, if you do not have their own home.

Sorry I'm not insulting you, but I only give you the picture and only be used as motivation material.
Although I myself come from poor families.
But I have a dream, to be able to have a dream house, I still want a residential Real Estate.
But it is impossible for me.
And if it happened it was just magic.
A month ago my friend let me know, that he had just bought a house precisely Real Estate in Bali.
My friend said that the price is very affordable, strategic, and environmentally friendly.
The house was a gift from her parents, because my friend just a new life or to say newly married.
I just congratulate it.
Maybe you feel interested, you can see that addressed on their website www.bali-information.com
A week ago I casually opened the site, I think it's good and right for my beloved family, to do business is also a strategic place.

4 comments:

tukang sapu radio January 22, 2010 at 2:34 PM  

rasanya nggak ada yang mustahil kok. Jika ada kemauan, disana ada jalan. Catatan; sesuaikan kemauan dengan kemampuan.
I hoope you would got your realestate for yourselves.

120pfbkfw.com January 22, 2010 at 2:40 PM  

he.. he.. he... bali resident? The price is very affordable?
I just ask to myself. May it?

Saung Web January 24, 2010 at 1:20 AM  

Wows siapapun pasti memimpikannya.. cuman... dokunya sob.. odmpetku menangis.. hehe.. nice post..

Link Tea January 24, 2010 at 1:23 AM  

Ah andaikan .. semua ini bisa terpenuhi... senangnya hidup ini... tapi sebagai manusia kita kudu berusaha utk mewujudkan keinginan kita.. yoo. inspiratif sekali

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template PingooIgloo by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to

TOP