Home About me Privacy Sitemaps Contact me My Culture and Blogging.: Cheap domain name in godaddy.com...!Know the culture and learn blogging.

Friday, December 25, 2009

Cheap domain name in godaddy.com...!

DomainAs a Blogger,would have known about the Subdomains and Domain.Here I will discuss about the domain cheap at www.godaddy.com..!At the time I stopped by godaddy.com site,one site domain and hosting providers are well known in the world,now has to give discounts to consumens.

At the end of the year 2009 Top Level Domain(TLD) com,org,at godaddy.com once expensive now down $6,95-$6,99.
What makes me more interested,if we buy the domain 6 or more will get a discount 1 domain for one year.if you are interested?
I am my experience,if we use a paid domain name to our site will look professional in the eyes of search engine.Time we change the domain custom setting,time is needed not so long.Only takes approximately 5 minutes,our blogs can be accessed by that domain.Maybe we will be regarded as a king,if we become consumers of these companies?What do you think?

6 comments:

Saung Web December 26, 2009 at 6:02 PM  

Ngabsen dulu ah.. Saung web... Hadiiir.. ngacir

GEMINI December 26, 2009 at 9:59 PM  

Bang saung web,rajin ya absennya.

aldrix December 27, 2009 at 4:26 PM  

really ? only $6,95 ?? Don't we must have coupon of goddady ?? I think we need this coupon.. And What is coupon to buy this cheap domain?? hmm..

tukang sapu radio January 10, 2010 at 7:10 PM  

dot info (.info) malah cuman $ 1 USD. Tepatnya cuman 0.89 USD tuh. Sayangnya di godaddy.com cuman terima paypal. Dan lagi........ webnya sangat lelet dibuka dari indonesia. Musti sabar kang.

online etalase January 10, 2010 at 7:14 PM  

Some fiture on godaddy is free. But actually, you had to buy other feature to completed your domain service. It just my opinion. Apologize me if i was wrong.

belajar seo blog January 10, 2010 at 7:19 PM  

Lum brani pake TLD gan. Lum tahu cara management. Lagian inngeris ku cuman tahu kuncinya aja tuh.......

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template PingooIgloo by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to

TOP