Home About me Privacy Sitemaps Contact me My Culture and Blogging.: How to change the color of the writing on the post.!Know the culture and learn blogging.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

How to change the color of the writing on the post.!

arts and cultureHow to change the color of the writing on the post,no too difficult.Indeed the existence of colored paper,create blog content look attractive and visitor will like the content of the blog.
Example:John my name,was in school,and have not had a boyfriend.
You can write the color on top,the following code;
<font color="red or blue or yellow">you writting</font>
Thank you.Good luck.

2 comments:

aldrix November 14, 2009 at 1:38 PM  

simple trick but amazing used.. thans bro.. !!

GEMINI November 15, 2009 at 8:39 AM  

Thank you aldrik,you has last visit my blog.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template PingooIgloo by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to

TOP