Home About me Privacy Sitemaps Contact me My Culture and Blogging.: Arts and culture original batik Indonesia products.Know the culture and learn blogging.

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Arts and culture original batik Indonesia products.

arts and cultureBatik is a craf that high artistic value and has become part of the culture of Indonesia.Batik traditional originally hereditary tradition and hevitage of the ancestors Indonesia(Java),which is still there.
Batik was first introduced to the world by President Suharto,at the PBB Conference.
Until now the traditional batik maintain characteristic and is still in use in the event.Because ceremony each color has different symbol.
if you ever tour to Yogyakarta,you'll know the museum batik.Can buy in the area Malioborro,with an affordabe price.Thank.Hope in the near future,you can tour to Yogyakarta with family and do not forget to buy the product features original batik Indonesia.

7 comments:

Bejo November 5, 2009 at 9:16 PM  

Wah,batiknya bagus juga.

aldrix November 5, 2009 at 11:44 PM  

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment.

I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading.

Nice blog.

ok mas.. link ente nanti ane pasang dehh.. tenang aja.. ne lagi males..,uda melem ;; heheh..

lam kenal aja..

klo bisa anchor ganti dengn blogger idiot yah.. hehehe

JengSRI.Com November 7, 2009 at 7:28 PM  

Hey thank you for passing by ;). I love your blog, particulary with english version! Keep posting it in english to expand indonesian blog!

JengSRI.Com November 7, 2009 at 7:30 PM  

Hey, I'll add your link into JengSRI.Com Supports. Your blog deserve to get it ;)!

GEMINI November 8, 2009 at 10:50 AM  

Tank very much jengSri.

KURNIA SEPTA November 8, 2009 at 10:51 AM  

maksih linknya udah dipasang. salam kena, jangan lupa pake batik

GEMINI November 8, 2009 at 2:47 PM  

Makasih prof.Kurniasepta.bathik memang baju kesukaan saya.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template PingooIgloo by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to

TOP